This is me when I wake up and after school. Yeah I know it pretty......... Well Id just say UGLY!!!!!!!!! People on my bus wont stop saying HEY FOO!!! Whats up my Bro.....????? Those kinda things........ But before I start feeling bad for myself.............. Id just think to myself, what life would of been like........., If I didnt move up here and how my life woul have been??????? More like pure presure is the delema. Well....... My social studies teacher, was telling us a story of how lucky we are and all the kinds of schools down the hill.... My teacher used to work their, and he said that they had to check their lockers every single Friday for guns knifes and different types of deadly weapons. He said that several times a week they would find guns. Most of the times they would find drugs and knifes. And a good friend of mine told me a story about what school was like in L.A.........................................Now ill never think of school the same way!!!!!!! If anybody has ever lived down the hill or in L.A.......,. I feel sorry for U!!!!!=))))))) Just kidding!!!!=)))))))))))))))))))))).








1 comments:

Love that before and after pic, Cass...that reminds me of myself too! The happy face being me during 1st period, and the green glob being me by 7th period. LOL

Good point about the schools. You are LUCKY that you go to that beautiful school in the mountains!

Post a Comment

"Life is'nt measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." - Benjimin Franklin

Me just CHILLIN'

Me just CHILLIN'

Here......Kitty kitty kitty!

Here......Kitty kitty kitty!

I love butterflys too

I love butterflys too

This is a Kitten....?

This is a Kitten....?

Pink Flower

Pink Flower

I love Flowers!!!

I love Flowers!!!

Mom and me

Mom and me
Soak City

Live your life!!!

You cant live without it!

Common you know you want to.....

Stalkers

About Me

Cassidi
I am a fun loving 12 year old girl with a great sense of humor, and sometimes a sassy little Brat, but thats only occasionally. I love rock music! I dont like slow songs, it just sounds like their complaining in a song kinda way. My hobbies are I like to play and entertain my little sister Shelby, and antagonize my little brother Dylan. TEHEHE. Also, I am a very outgoing person. I love going to the store with my pop, and I like to get out of the house. I never like to be at home and just do nothing but watch TV and play the computer. Well..... sometimes I do but not very much. My favorite foods are...Orange chicken, chilicheese fries, any kind of Hamberger Helper, and slushees. My favorite drinks are tea, coffee, and cream soda. This was written January 22nd 2010
View my complete profile