Hello, I'm want to tell all of you about my day! Well yesterday is was snowing the whole day at my school, I'm surprised the didn't cancel it......?
But anyways since yesterday its been snowing nonstop until I finally woke up this morning! My friend Victoria just started a Blog yesterday also, but I cant seem to find it???? But back to my day today, I woke up early cause I new we had gooooooood cereal to eat!!!! =) I love Cereal!!!! Then I helped my sister Samantha make a couple of the valentines for her class this Friday.........But then I stopped for awhile. Also if you could or have the time to leave a comment please answer this QUES.?

What kinda cereal did you have this morning????? =)



Did anybody watch the Superbowl????!! I herd it was really cool and we went to franks house to watch it! I had a fun time we played cops and robbers outside, and we acted like we were criminals and we brought food and cream soda along too! They had good food, guacamole with chips, onion dip, and lots of soda!!!!! we stayed there for like 5 hours and then my mom said it was time to go home........... Sigh..... Then I was sad! =(.


How did you spend your Superbowl Sunday???


Thanks for listening to my days! bye!!!!


P.S. Did anyone tell you that we are getting an African Pygmy Hedgehog??? YAYYYY!!!!!!

4 comments:

Hey Cass, love the new blog theme! I also love your title, "Dark Forest"...sounds mysterious. ;-)

I'm glad you had fun at Frank's house! We spent Superbowl Sunday at California Adventure's...it was a lot of fun! And to answer your question, I didn't have cereal this morning, I had a hard-boiled egg and chocolate milk. But over the weekend I ate Cap'n Crunch. =)

Cass, something is wrong with your comment window and it is REALLY difficult to post a comment (it took me about five minutes to get the comment above to post). Have your mom play around with it and see if she can fix it.

I'll take a look at it Jojo, although I don't really know what I am doing...=)

I may have fixed it. I messed with a couple things. Oh, I thought "Dark Forest" was the name of the template, and she just hasn't changed it yet!

Post a Comment

"Life is'nt measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." - Benjimin Franklin

Me just CHILLIN'

Me just CHILLIN'

Here......Kitty kitty kitty!

Here......Kitty kitty kitty!

I love butterflys too

I love butterflys too

This is a Kitten....?

This is a Kitten....?

Pink Flower

Pink Flower

I love Flowers!!!

I love Flowers!!!

Mom and me

Mom and me
Soak City

Live your life!!!

You cant live without it!

Common you know you want to.....

Stalkers

About Me

Cassidi
I am a fun loving 12 year old girl with a great sense of humor, and sometimes a sassy little Brat, but thats only occasionally. I love rock music! I dont like slow songs, it just sounds like their complaining in a song kinda way. My hobbies are I like to play and entertain my little sister Shelby, and antagonize my little brother Dylan. TEHEHE. Also, I am a very outgoing person. I love going to the store with my pop, and I like to get out of the house. I never like to be at home and just do nothing but watch TV and play the computer. Well..... sometimes I do but not very much. My favorite foods are...Orange chicken, chilicheese fries, any kind of Hamberger Helper, and slushees. My favorite drinks are tea, coffee, and cream soda. This was written January 22nd 2010
View my complete profile