Hello Everybody! Today instead of talking about my boring days, were going to try something new! We will be doing somewhat something like a game show, ill ask you some questions and if you want to answer them leave a comment. This first game is called Guess Me. Their will be 5 ques.

Ok, lets get started!!!!

1. What is the date of my birth?
2. Whats my favorite colors?
3. Whats my favorite food?
4. What did I call my brother in the past couple posts?
5. Write one sentence of what you think I could do better at, and one sentence of what I should keep doing.



This next game is called, Guess what? Their will be 5 ques.

1.What is something that is small, electric, and can call?
2.What is something that keeps things cool?
3.What is something that heats things that isn't a microwave?
4.What is something that is as big as you but weighs nothing?
5.What is something that has a face and hands but no body?



Thanks for playing something new!!!! Hope you all get 100%!!!!






4 comments:

1. 11/06/1997
2. Umm...yellow and blue?
3. Orange chicken, chili cheese fries, and hamburger helper.
4. "Demon" boy
5. You could be better at paying attention, and you should keep being a sweet person with a big heart.

1.A cell phone?
2.A fridge
3.A stove
4.Your shadow
5.A clock

Luv ya!
Mom

I'm going to play Cass, but not tonight cuz it's bedtime! LOL. I'll try to post my guesses tomorrow. Love you!

Okay, I'm late on playing, but here goes: for the first five questions, I'm going with your mom's answers, because I figure she probably knows you pretty darn well.
But here are my guesses for the second five:

1. An electronic parakeet
2. A pile of snow
3. The sun
4. Your reflection in the mirror
5. A stick-figure

Okay, I'll admit, I gave some bad answers, but your mom already took the good ones. LOL

Thanks jojo, u did pretty welll..... but u missed a couple =)!


Love ya,
cass.

Post a Comment

"Life is'nt measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." - Benjimin Franklin

Me just CHILLIN'

Me just CHILLIN'

Here......Kitty kitty kitty!

Here......Kitty kitty kitty!

I love butterflys too

I love butterflys too

This is a Kitten....?

This is a Kitten....?

Pink Flower

Pink Flower

I love Flowers!!!

I love Flowers!!!

Mom and me

Mom and me
Soak City

Live your life!!!

You cant live without it!

Common you know you want to.....

Stalkers

About Me

Cassidi
I am a fun loving 12 year old girl with a great sense of humor, and sometimes a sassy little Brat, but thats only occasionally. I love rock music! I dont like slow songs, it just sounds like their complaining in a song kinda way. My hobbies are I like to play and entertain my little sister Shelby, and antagonize my little brother Dylan. TEHEHE. Also, I am a very outgoing person. I love going to the store with my pop, and I like to get out of the house. I never like to be at home and just do nothing but watch TV and play the computer. Well..... sometimes I do but not very much. My favorite foods are...Orange chicken, chilicheese fries, any kind of Hamberger Helper, and slushees. My favorite drinks are tea, coffee, and cream soda. This was written January 22nd 2010
View my complete profile